Darcy Road Public School

We Strive

Telephone02 9631 3067


Extended Leave -Travel

The attached "Application for Extended Leave" is to be submitted for domestic or overseas travel for any purpose which is longer that 10 school days.  This includes holiday, family visit, cultural celebrations, medical treatments, family bereavement, etc.

Once the form is completed, please call or email the school to arrange a meeting with our Deputy Principal. At that meeting you will be required to submit the completed application form as well as copies of any documentation such as airline ticket bookings, travel itineraries, medical or death certificates etc.

If approved, a "Certificate of Extended Leave" will be issued to you. The leave is only approved once the application form has been signed by the Deputy Principal and a Certificate has been issued.

Extended Leave Application (pdf 342 KB)